In order to perform the Rockspace WiFi extender setup or tweak the WiFi settings of your extender, you need to log in to it. You can log in to your Rockspace extender by accessing the re.rockspace.local page. However, for a novice, the login process is a bit difficult. If you also own a Rockspace extender and have been lurking around for a solution to log in to your WiFi device, read this article. Here, we have prepared step-by-step guidelines to make it easy for you.
But, prior to the steps to log in to your Rockspace extender, let us make you familiar with the prerequisites for doing so.
Prerequisites to Log in to Rockspace Extender
- A wall plug to power up your wireless range extender.
- A hardware connection between your Rockspace extender and the host router.
- A web browser to access the re.rockspace.local page.
- The default login details of your Rockspace WiFi range extender.
- Above all, an extremely fast internet connection.
Now, let’s have a walk through the steps to perform re.rockspace.local login.
Steps to Log in to Rockspace Extender
- Switch On Your Rockspace Extender
- To begin with, plug your Rockspace extender into a wall outlet. Do not use a faulty wall outlet.
- Switch on the Power button.
- Wait for the power LED on your Rockspace extender to become stable.
- Connect Your WiFi Devices
After your wireless range extender is turned on properly, grab the Ethernet cable. Connect your Rockspace extender and router using the Ethernet cable. Confirm that the connection is finger-tight and there are no cuts on the Ethernet cable.
- Switch On Your Computer
- Now, turn on your computer and connect it to the extender’s Rockspace_ext.
- Open an internet browser like Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, etc. Keep in mind that the internet browser should be updated and free from cookies, cache, and browsing history.
- Thereafter, head over to its address bar of the internet browser and type re.rockspace.localin it.
- Press the Enter key.
- Log in to Your Rockspace Extender
You will be prompted to log in to your WiFi extender. Now, type the default username name and password of your Rockspace extender into their respective fields. If you have no idea regarding the default login details then take the help of the user manual.
- Once done, click the Log In button.
- The Rockspace extender setup wizard will come into view.
In this way, you can log in to your Rockspace extender by accessing re.rockspace.local.
How to Change WiFi Settings of Rockspace Extender?
Now that you’ve logged into your Rockspace extender, you can change its WiFi settings. It is also important to protect your WiFi network from being accessed by unauthorized users. Go through the steps given below to change your extender’s WiFi settings:
- On the Rockspace setup wizard, click the Settings menu.
- Go to the Wireless Settings option.
- Enter the extender’s new network name in the SSID field. It is recommended to set an SSID that can be easily identified.
- Under the WiFi Password option, enter a new password. Set a strong password that is a combination of letters, numbers, and special characters.
- Select the Security Type for your Rockspace wireless range extender.
- Re-enter the password to verify it.
- Scroll down and click Save to make the changes effective.
This was all about how to log in to your Rockspace wireless range extender. Hopefully, you will be able to perform the Rockspace extender login. If yes, let us congratulate you! Did you like reading this article? Leave your feedback in yes or no via the comment section. Your feedback might be helpful to your fellow readers. Thank you for reading the post.