Matchmaking Kundli before marriage according to Rashi and Navamsa charts: The process of matching the zodiac signs of a boy and a girl before marriage is called Kundli Milan. People have been using this process for a very long time. It is a method used to determine the compatibility level of a boy and a girl to avoid any marital disharmony. Nakshatra Matching which was used in past times does not seem to be so useful nowadays. Due to the change in our lifestyle, Nakshatra Matching is not in trend now.
Is Kundli Matching Important? Does Matching Kundli before marriage really work? How does it work? Is Matchmaking by Kundli Important for Love Marriage? Many more such questions get stuck in one’s head. If any of these questions are stuck in your mind, you can get answers to all these questions by reading this article. This article is about how to read your own Kundli and all the important factors to consider in Kundli Matching.
This article is not only about Kundli Matching. In this you will come to know all the important facts which we usually ignore while selecting Kundli for marriage. We will also discuss Nakshatra Matching which is also known as Ashtakoot Matching. Here we will tell you the right way to match your nakshatras before marriage as it is also considered an important process for marriage. This Kundli Matching process is considered most important to avoid any marital disharmony.
What is Kundli Matching
Kundli Matching is a process that is used to compare the quality or Gunas. It is said to be the most important process that is done before marriage to avoid any marital disharmony. It is a process to find out whether the boy and the girl will be able to lead a happy and prosperous married life. Everyone wants to lead a perfect, peaceful and happy married life. But on the other hand, we see a lot of unhappily married couples in our society these days. Seeing this, we became curious about what is in store for us in the coming time regarding our married life. When two people are about to tie their knots and become an integral part of each other’s lives, it is important for them to know whether their qualities match or not, whether they will be compatible or not.
After all, it’s their whole life. A person’s true nature can only be judged by matching their Kundli. The process of Kundli Matching must be done properly to avoid any obstacle and problems in the married couple’s life. Ashtakoot Guna Milan is the most popular method of Kundli Matchmaker. But this is not a complete procedure to cope with Kundli, we should not proceed with this score only.
Meaning of Matchmaking Kundli for Marriage
When we see couples fighting today because of misunderstandings that happen between them, most people prefer to remain bachelors. These people need to understand that married or bachelor life has its own advantages. One should prefer married life because:
- When two people are attached to each other, they eliminate loneliness from their lives and support each other until the end. They both work as a team.
- When a man and a woman marry, they become one. They get a life partner, a teammate to face the problem of their life together, hand in hand.
- Kundli Milan is created to match the gunas of men and women. If you don’t do this Matching Kundli process properly before marriage, it can have adverse effects on married life.
Disagreement with the kundli of both a man and a woman can result in domestic destruction or even death. Only an experienced astrologer can see whether the guna of the man and the woman are compatible or not, or whether there will be mutual harmony and peace between the couples or not.
Commonly Used Matchmaking Kundli Process – Ashtakoota Matching Explained
The planet Moon plays a major role in everyone’s life. This is considered most important for Matching Nakshatras for marriage. The planet Moon rules human emotions. Moon nakshatra of both boy and girl should be checked before marriage for successful married life. Compatibility of this Nakshatras is known Ashtakoota. The word Ashtkoota refers to the eight points to be checked during the Nakshatra check for marriage.
Below are mentioned the eight points which are also called by the name of Ashtakoota:
- Varna Koota- Marks Allotted 1st
- Vashya Koota- Marks Allotted 2
- Tara Koota- Marks Alloted 3
- Yoni Koota – Marks Alloted 4
- Graha Maitri Koota- Marks Allotted 5
- Gana Koota- Marks Alloted 6
- Rashi Koota – Marks Alloted 7
- Nadi Koota- Marks Alloted 8
Important Factors to Consider for Janam Kundli Online Matching
- Longevity: Checking the longevity of life of bride and groom is most important while matching their Janma Kundli.
- Health: Health is considered to be the most important factor in every person’s life. It is important to check the health prospects of both.
- Finance: Money is the most important factor in everyone’s life. No couple wants to live with a lack of money. It will destroy their married lives. Therefore, it is important to check their financial prospects.
- Future: We all want a bright future for ourselves and our life partners. It is important to see whether the couple has a bright future or not.
- Mutual Understanding: Mutual understanding is the most important part of married life. A lack of mutual understanding can lead to increased differences between the two. If there is no mutual understanding between couples, they will not be able to lead a peaceful and happy married life and their lives will turn into hell.
Marriage is the union of two people who share all happy and unhappy events and their interests. Everyone wants a happy and peaceful married life. Instead of risking your Janam Kundli Onlinemismatch, you can have an idea of what your married life will be like. You can have an idea of what your Kundli says about your life by availing our Online Kundli service. You can also consult an astrologer to get a detailed description of your Astrology Janam Kundali.