WP is an incredible and highly versatile content management system. Using the CMS you can quickly develop incredible websites without doing any complex coding. Additionally, the websites that you develop using WP are also mobile-friendly. In other words, using this phenomenal CMS can be very beneficial for you. Keeping this in mind, today we are sharing with you everything you must know about this outstanding CMS.
Here is everything that you require to know about this marvellous CMS.
What Is WordPress?
Basically, it is a robust content management system using which you can easily develop websites. The CMS enjoys huge popularity worldwide. Why? Because the CMS platform is very easy to use. Especially, for someone who doesn’t have any coding experience but wants to build robust websites/blogs. Additionally, it doesn’t cost anything to use the CMS for developing websites/blogs. Anyone can use this great content management system for developing websites for free. Amazing, right? So, do consider using WP if you want to develop a phenomenal website without doing any complex coding. To learn about building websites/blogs with this great CMS in detail feel free to join our WordPress Training in Delhi.
What Types of Websites You Can Build With WP?
You can develop different types of websites and blogs with the help of WordPress. For instance, you can develop business sites and membership websites using the CMS. Besides this, you can also use it to develop mobile applications, e-commerce websites, online marketplace websites, etc. In a nutshell, you can easily develop various types of websites with the help of this amazing CMS. Following are the different types of websites you can build using CMS:
- Business websites
- Membership websites
- Mobile applications
- E-commerce websites
- Podcast website
- Online marketplace website, etc.
Following are some of the major features that WP offers to users:
- The websites that are built using WP are very easy to maintain. Moreover, you can also easily manage their content without any problem.
- The CMS offers a wide range of themes to users.
- Free/Open-source platform.
- You can add different plugins to the CMS to make it more versatile and enhance its capabilities.
- WP is mobile-friendly. Furthermore, the CMS offers many robust security features to users.
There are a large number of benefits to using WordPress for developing websites. For instance, it enables you to develop websites/blogs without doing any complex coding. Furthermore, the CMS also offers many great security features to users. In other words, it is worthwhile to use the WP platform for developing websites/blogs. Following are some of the major benefits of using this astounding CMS:
- You don’t need any coding knowledge/experience to use the CMS.
- The CMS offers a wide range of themes/plugins to users.
- The websites that are built using WP are mobile-friendly.
- CMS is beginner friendly.
- Google loves WordPress websites/blogs.
- Strong community support.
- The CMS offers a lot of flexibility to users.
How to Learn WP?
Following is a guide that you can follow to become a pro in working with WP:
- Learn basic coding
- Master core/fundamental concepts of WP
- Enrol yourself in a WP training program
- Become a part of the WP community
- Take internships
How to Become a WP Developer?
Becoming a WP developer is not that easy. However, if you follow a specific strategy you can easily become a competent WP developer. Following is a guide that you can follow to become an expert WP developer:
- Learn development basics
- Read about the CMS
- Join a WP course
- Build portfolio
- Take up internships
- Build your resume
- Start applying for WP developer jobs
The following are the major responsibilities of a WP developer:
- Develop front-end of the WP site
- Plan/create a website structure
- Manage back-end tasks
- Develop themes/plugins for the CMS
- Test and troubleshoot websites that are built using the CMS
- Maintain security of the WP site
- Train/lead other developers
To become a competent WP developer you must acquire certain skills. For instance, you should have a deep understanding of the CMS. Additionally, you must be a pro in working/using different development technologies. Following are some of the key skills that every WP developer should have:
- In-depth knowledge of CMS
- Knowledge of PHP, JS, HTML, SQL, etc.
- Proficiency in working with different code versioning tools
- Experience in working with other CMS
- In-depth knowledge of website architecture. To learn how to develop great website architecture in detail feel free to join our WordPress Training in Gurgaon.
- Proficiency in different debugging tools
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of servers, etc.
As you can see there are tons of benefits to using WordPress. For instance, it enables you to develop incredible websites/blogs without any coding knowledge. Furthermore, the websites that are built using the CMS are also mobile-friendly. So, if this thrills you then you must consider using this robust CMS for developing your website. You would not regret using this robust CMS for developing your website.